If you have not heard of the infamous Park City Thanksgiving Day Pie Breakfast, then I will give you the quick 4-1-1.
- November 23, 2000, morning time
- Three Bachelors
- One
clutteredhouse on Single Jack Court in Park City - Several home baked pies
- Coffee (maybe some creamer)
- Borrowed the idea from a friend
- 40 guests
and now onto 2008 and what pie breakfast has become...
- November 27, 2008, 7:30 -12:00
- Four couples & 5 kids along with some add-ons every year
- Beautiful home with tablecloths and pie stands
- Over 40 pies and 150 people!
- Coffee with all the fixins, juice and mixed morning drinks
- a traditi0n amongst friends that we hope will continue...
Below is a slide show of the weekend events. It was a great weekend and I was reminded that I am thankful...

5 comments:
So fun!
We were bummed that we missed the pie breakfast.
We're bummed too. However, we will make the big event one of these days in the near future. HI SUSAN!!!
I remember the first annual! I forgot all about it, looks yummy and so many pies!! We might have to start the tradition here next year. You guys sure know how to have fun!
This sounds like fun! I found you via my friend at InAWorldSurroundedByMen, who attends my old church in SLC. But a year ago we moved to Aggieland to raise our kids in a great little corner of the world. I see you've got a connection to my new hometown, too! Whoop!
I told Tim about your Pie Breakfast tradition...he LOVED the idea...and really wishes we lived in the mountains with you guys, if only for pie breakfast alone! :)
Post a Comment